5
Hot air gun
This is Use to solder BGA ICs and SMD ICs,There are switches to control the speed of the air flow  and temperature of the air flow.most soldering hot air guns temperature is in between 100 C  to 700 C.This SMD rework station contains a Digital power supply,a Hot air gun ,a Soldering Iron .In now days most of the SMD stations contain these tools


SMD(Surface Mount Device) IC:-
BGA( Ball Grid Array) IC:-
When Soldering with a Hot air gun you should have to select a correct nozzle for the hot air gun. Then you can control what places should be heated in the circuit board

Types of nozzels :-





Post a Comment Blogger

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Warmtepomp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. air rifle hunting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. 30-30 ammo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if pilots ever get tired of the incredible views they get from the cockpit. AV8 Prep Flight school

    ReplyDelete

Comment your all ideas. those are help us to improve our service

 
Top